Thursday, October 23, 2008

I've got to get so much done today, but now that I don't have to worry about water everywhere it's ok. Things will work out. The things I've got to get done are not within reach. It's going to be a great day.

One of the things I've got to get back into is my couponing. I've not been shopping in 2 weeks! Oh my goodness. I've meant to go, but have had no desire, partly due to the fact that I was reading all the time, and partly because I just got tired. I finally had to break down and get milk yesterday and eggs, but I still with one coupon spent $11.00 on 5 gallons of milk and 1 carton of eggs. Not too shabby, I'm sure I could have done better in overages, but I was lazy. I've got some coupons for you as well Julie, I'll try to get them over to you sooner than later.

I am blessed.

No comments: