Friday, October 31, 2008

Blue Angels!

Austin's very first basketball game is tomorrow at 3:30pm at Hoops in Beaverton. I'm really excited. He's been practicing a lot and he is actually one of the best on the team. Go Angels!

It was a good night for trick or treating! We only went to about 15 houses. We planned on doing trunk or treat up at the church, but didn't make it there in time. I was worried if we showed up late that we would have a hard time getting a spot and I didn't want to worry about running over little ones. We had a good time going over to Grandma and Papa's house and visiting with them.

I feel like this is just jumble, but sometimes that's just the way it is....Jon's sister Stacey finally completed and has published her first book, "Hallowed Moon". You can find it pretty much anywhere, but it's by S.M. Nelson....I must confess I don't know anything about it really, just that it is about werewolves. Check it out. :)

I got to talk with Susan, one of my mom's, and she seems to be doing really well. She's such an amazing woman...I can't even begin to tell you. It makes me so happy to talk with her, or rather have her listen to me because I'm so long winded.

I've got some great stuff to post, but it will have to wait until tomorrow. I'm entirely too tired to do anything else tonight.

I'm so blessed.

No comments: