Monday, October 13, 2008

I just got my dictation for the night from Dr. Milne and he was incredibly long winded, which hasn't been too uncommon lately. Anyway, I was going to have a mini-coupon class with Tonya tomorrow, but as it turns out I'm going to be typing...still. So, I spoke with her and she was thinking maybe Thursday would work best for us. I think that should be fine, but I feel badly to have to reschedule.

I still have to head over to Target tonight or maybe tomorrow at some point to get some more shelves. I can't stand that I have so much food storage that doesn't have a place...it's annoying and Sam gets into things a lot more because of it.

Ok, the doc finally stopped rambling so I can start my work now.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

You're It!

Unknown said...

So can you teach me how you do your magic with shopping?

Tonya said...

I learned a lot on how to use coupons at our mini-coupon class. THANK YOU! Even if all I can do is stay in budget I am happy. If I see more savings than that I will be estatic:0) I am excited for the coupon class at our house!