Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Very last minute grocery deal.

I really dropped the ball on this one guys, sorry. I'll post it, just in case someone reads this before the end of the night and decides to take a trip to Albees.

Get 4 boxes of the Raisin Bran cereal on sale 4 boxes for $7.00...then use the Thriftway coupon with that...the one that says buy 4 boxes of Raisin Bran and get $6.00 off. Without any manu coupons your total would be $1.00 for 4 boxes.

But...if you have the manu's from last week's Sunday paper, use those with it and your doubler and you'll have a $3.00 overage...

I got bananas with my overage and spent $.13 for 4 boxes of Raisin Bran and almost 5lbs bananas.

Sorry for the late post, I'll try to get the deals out sooner. I briefly looked over this next week's ad and there are some deals on the pizza and chips...the chips go BOGO and the pizza can be coupled with another store coupon....

No comments: