Monday, September 29, 2008

turn about is fair play

So since I tagged Jen she decided to get me with a new "tag"...here goes.

What are the last three things you purchased?
1. Groceries (that's a given)
2. drum pads for Rock Band
3. Book

What are the last three songs downloaded?

Jon really is the one who does this sort of thing and I advise sometimes.

What are your three favorite movies?

1. Charly
2. The Notebook
3. Made of Honor

What are three things that you have not done yet?

1. personal scripture study (family scripture study is done though and FHE!)
2. Sorted my ready to expire coupons
3. cleaned my bathroom

What are three things you cannot live without?(excluding people)

1. Couponing
2. my fitness equipment
3. food

What are your three favorite dishes?

1. Chicken Bog
2. Chicken and Wild Rice Chowder
3. Home made pork enchilladas

What are your three favorite TV shows?

1. Chuck
2. Heroes
3. Grey's Anatomy (I know I'm terrible for that one!)

What are the last three places you visited that were more than 100 miles away?

1. Mt. Hood (maybe not more than 100miles)
2. North Bend
3. Idaho

What are your three favorite desserts?

1. Oatmeal fudge bars
2. Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
3. Brownies and Ice cream

What three things would I buy if money were not an issue?

1. A new vehicle
2. Have someone do the renovations on my home so we don't have to!
3. A vacation

No comments: