Saturday, September 6, 2008

Addiction Pays off...big time.

Ok, so it's not like I'm trying to brag, but I just cannot not post what deals I got tonight, it's just too exciting. I really have so much fun shopping. This has really become one of the best hobbies I've ever done. I'll just list them like I always do.

This is what I got:

70 boxes of Cereal (cherrios, cookie crisp, cinnamon toast crunch, etc.)
50 boxes of Granola bars (Fiber one, Nature Valley, Curves)
4 gallons Milk
French Bread
8 cans refried beans
2 boxed taco shells
7 back packs (normally $27.99 each)
24 bottles of Pro Vive shampoo and conditioner mix and match ( reg price 4.99 each)
5 lbs bananas
5 lbs peaches
5 lbs nectarines
1 bag salad
2 18 count AA eggs
sour cream
2 avacados
5 boxes of Jon's special Cracklin Oat Bran
4 packages Dot's Elements Candies
5 packages gum
4lbs shredded mexican cheese blend
4 loaves of bread


I got $939.01 worth of groceries and backpacks for $4.52. Oh My Goodness! I think that is officially the best trip I've ever had....now I'll have to try to break it. :)

No comments: