So, Julie, the sweet dear, tagged me. What this means is that I'm supposed to write 7 interesting/weird facts about myself. While I would love to be able to add all the fancy smancy things that she and others do to their blogs, I've not figured out how to do all of that yet...I can figure out how to get my groceries for free, but not how to fancy blog. Go figure.
So, here goes:
1. I like to work out. I love the sense of accomplishment I get from a good burn and while I don't always see the results I want (have to figure out how to curb the eating part) I don't give up....and I like that about myself.
2. I was eating in the cafe at Fred Meyers when I was about 10 years old (my mother got my friend and I soft drinks, but we brought our own PB&J), when an armed robber entered the store and started shooting! A man ran past us with several bullet wounds and eventually died. The suspect was apprehended and I believe is still in jail to this day. We were obviously spared.
3. (already I'm realizing I'm not very interesting or weird for that matter) I am great at getting insurance companies to over-turn denials.
4. I really enjoy playing drums on Rock Band PS3.
5. I promised my sister that I would wait until I graduated high school before I got married. At the time I thought it a ridculous request since I didn't plan on marriage until after I went to college and became an orthodontist. When I became engaged at 16 I realized it was going to be harder than I thought. Fortunately, Jon and I worked together and we were married in the Portland Temple 1 month after graduation. I kept my promise.
6. My two favorite Prophets have been Ezra Taft Benson and Gordon B. Hinkley.
7. I used to be able to, but now cannot for obvious reasons, put both of my feet behind my head and then walk around on my bum. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone over 18, it's just not right.
So there you have it. Now I tag, Vickie, Teri, Tonya, Jenny Allen, Danica, Heather, and Tami.
Someday I'll figure out how to work this so it's easier for all of you. :)