Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight take 2

Ok, so I promised my friend I would go to Twilight with her today and I saw it a second time. I told myself that I would look at it new and objectively without thinking constantly about what they were doing differently in the book.

The conclusion is that I love it! It was actually a very good movie, I actually enjoyed Rob's performance better this time and it was so much more a pleasant experience.

I'm thrilled that they are going to do a second movie now. I can't wait! :)

So if you were debating on whether or not to see it from my last post, ingore it and watch this...it was very good, and there were scenes that were very sweet, that I didn't necessarily allow myself to appreciate the first time - I'm sure that was partly due to the screaming girls...(this time there were only older women and some men, but we kept ourselves in check a lot better).

So there.

No comments: