Monday, June 9, 2008

So, for total sales at my garage sale this weekend I made just under $300.00. Not too bad of a turn out. I was really happy overall with the result. Earlier in the day I had only sold just over $80.00 in food stuff/junk, so I was discouraged and closed shop and went to see Kung Fu Panda with the family and Aunt Andrea. Then later in the evening I had a private shopper who came through and nearly wiped me out and bought over $200.00 worth of stuff! Pretty cool.

Now, I'm off to the store to turn part of my profit into more crap for the next one. This time I'm going to advertise better, I guess my signs were too small and three of my large signs were taken down...by who I have no idea...probably someone who didn't want to share garage shoppers...weirdos.

Nothing else really new to report....oh! Sam has decided that I'm the best parent and doesn't even want to sit on Jon's lap without crying up a storm. Funny how that is working out. Jon says that he doesn't care, but secretly I think that he does. Little girls, er...girls are so weird.

No comments: