Thursday, June 12, 2008

Austin has a permanent tooth coming in behind his baby teeth. Jon said that he thought Austin might have to have his front lower teeth pulled so it could come in all the way and I wiggled his front teeth and they are loose! So, any day now Austin will loose his first tooth! I can hardly believe it. My baby is growing up. I'll post some pictures once he looses it.

I finally weeded the entire back garden. It was enough weeds to fill 5 yard debris bags...which are huge. My butt hurts and my hamstrings are killing me. Not to mention that I can't grab anything or hardly type because my hands are all cramped up. Oh well, it's done now and this weekend we can plant some tomatoes and potatoes. :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

GOOD FOR YOU! oUR BACK YARD HAD A LOT OF FLOWER GARDENS IN IT. WE HIRED A LANDSCAPING COMPANY TO MAKE ROOM FOR OUR TRAMPOLINE AND I TOLD THEM TO TAKE OUT THE FLOWER GARDENS BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO WEED:)