Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My bottom hurts. I was outside weeding for a couple of hours yesterday sitting on this hard stool and on the ground with knee pads, hence the reason for the sore bottom. But I got about 1/8 of the garden weeded. LOL Today I'm heading out again to do another couple of hours worth of weeding. Hopefully by the end of the week/weekend I'll have it completely done to plant some potatoes I was given. I have to do it by hand because there are so many other things in there that can't just be ripped out or rototilled. Oh well, there are worse things I'm sure.

I'm done deal shopping for the next week or so. It's just plain too exhausting. I was out two nights in a row past 1am and then have to get up early to take care of kids and get breakfast ready. It's taking a toll...I already have to dye my hair again and it's only been 3 weeks! :)

I got some new nail stuff last night that you can put on the little ones finger nails, thumb nails and it is supposed to stop them from biting their nails or sucking thumbs. I'm hoping it will work.

Father's Day is coming up so I get to go out today and get Jon's gift. I'm sure he'll really like it, he's been wanting one for over a year now. If you're reading this honey, it's not a HD TV...sorry.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

hey thought i would drop a line....great job weeding, i have only just noticed mine the other day...so what you getting jon? heheeh will there be a blog entry? can i see too? later, love ya, s

Unknown said...

I tried some of the that stuff that you put on the fingers. I had no luck with Alyssa using it. So I hope it works for you.