Monday, March 30, 2009

Feeling better.

You couldn't tell by looking at me, hearing me talk (that's for sure), but I feel better, finally. I'm really super excited. So, I'm going to do what I always do when I get an inch...I'm going to take a mile...actually two. I'm going to go for a run tonight for the first time, in like, forever. I didn't end up running Friday after work after all because I only made it at work for 1 hour before I got even more sick. I wouldn't have gone to work at all had I known that puking would rear its ugly head. Ya, this really was the worst flu ever.

Anyway, the kids are doing good, which is a HUGE plus. Now, Jon and I just need to get our act together. I should mention that he's been sick with this crap, too, just not as bad as me...or if he was as bad he certainly handled it much better than I did. And that, is entirely possible.

I've got so much stuff to get done now that I feel better. The house is a mess and I've just got so much stuff to do...laundry, cleaning, organizing, couponing...and that's a big one. I've not straightened out my coupon crap for weeks...

So, better get on that. Ya.

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I'm glad at least you're feeling better!

Anonymous said...

At least you're feeling better, and you got your house cleaned!

The Garver Family said...

hahaha, clean? I don't think the house will ever be all clean at one time. At least we always know where the kids were, just follow the trail of destruction.

As far as Rebecca being more sick than me, total fabrication, her complaining about being sick just drowns my complaints out. :) One of these days we'll all be well, and that will be a miracle.

Jon