Saturday, July 12, 2008

Tonight I did a little shopping. I got 19 boxes of cereal, 1 bag of chex mix, 1 gallon of milk, 4 packages of baby wipes, and 15 bottles of Mountain Dew crap (I'm donating that one to the pantry)...and I spent a grand total of.....$15.00, plus I got 4 free movie tickets! :) Not too bad.

Anyway, long day. I worked quite a bit and will be working for the next two weeks at both home and the office. It'll be nice to have a change of pace, but one that I'm happy I don't have to get used to. I certainly am very grateful to be able to be a stay at home mom. The office just really could use my help right now and I've found some pretty great baby sitters..so it's a win win situation so I've been told. :)

I am hoping that we'll be able to go to the movies tomorrow to use up some of my free movie tickets. I have 5 tickets that will be expiring August 2nd. Gotta get to the movies! :)

No comments: