Monday, May 12, 2008

Toys R Us finally called us to let us know that our playset has finally come in! I'm so excited for the kids, for me too, but for the kids especially. It will have a little clubhouse/playhouse at the top, monkey bars, rockwall, sandbox, 3 swings and a slide. We are going to head out tonight to pick it up. I think that we'll set it up this weekend, but boy do I look forward to it.

We have decided that we are going to the new water park in Washington this summer for a couple of nights. The only concern we have is for Samantha being a little too little, but it says it is fun for all ages and they have other activities besides just water activities so I'm sure it will be ok.

No other really exciting news. Hope all you mother's out there had an enjoyable Mother's Day. :)

1 comment:

Lark said...

OOh! Congrats on the playset. Wish you luck in getting it put together also!!