Saturday, May 3, 2008

Made of Honor

Ok, so a friend and I went to see Made of Honor last night with Patrick Dempsey. That man is so easy on the eyes. It was a great movie, a little predictable, but funny and made us laugh. It was a great girl's night out and after dinner and the movie we went to get ice cream at Cold Stone. What a nice time. Jon even met me for lunch with Alex and Sam while Austin was in school, so that was nice too.

Today I get to go to the eye doctor to check my vision. Since I've had the lasik surgery to keep my warranty I have to have an eye exam every year...not a huge price to pay for a lifetime warranty really.

Ok, going to go work out and then clean some house, I've got a lot to get done today. The kids are better, so that's really nice, too.

Everything is just nice.

No comments: