Thursday, December 11, 2008

Grocery deal alert!

Ok, so for anyone who is interested in getting GM products this week, scope out Albertson's! The cereal is a good deal and coupled with the $4.00 off GM products in the FM ad, you'll have a good deal there...even without any manu coupons you'd end up spending $2.00 on 4 boxes of cereal. Not horrible. I plan to get 12 boxes for free, however. I do this because it makes better sense to me. I plan to use 3 FM $4.00 off coupons, 4 $1.00/off 3 boxes GM cereal and one doubler.

Here's how...the cereal is on sale for 2 for $5.00...but for every $10.00 you spend you get $4.00 off instantly...that brings 4 boxes of cereal to $6.00....then if you get 12 boxes, your total is $18.00...then they will take off the 3 FM coupons for $4.00 off which brings your total to $6.00, then you use 4 $1.00 off 3 boxes manu coupons and your total becomes $2.00...then you give them the doubler and your total is ZERO!...make sense?

I'm so horrible at explaining the things in my head...if anyone needs further help, just call me. :)

No comments: