Monday, April 21, 2008

Family Sunday

Well, Sam and I stayed home from church today because I was not feeling too hot. Jon took the boys to church with him and Austin gave his first talk in primary in this ward. When he got home he said that he did a really good job and that the ladies really liked it. His talk was about Samuel the Lamanite. He's so cute.

Sam and watched some shows on TV about crab fishermen and read books. It was nice to just be around only her and focus on her for a bit. We don't get that much.

Alex has speech therapy tomorrow with Ian. I hope that he does ok as this is the first time I won't be with him during his session. He's going to be a loner, but I think he will do fine. He seems pretty ok with it.

Ok, I've got to get going, I'm too tired to do anything else. :)

No comments: