Sunday, July 19, 2009

Rodeo

Yesterday I went to my first rodeo. It was very cool. The announcers were what made the show, I believe. Some of the riders won over $60,000!

The bull rider competition was insane. Only one bull rider managed to stay on for 8 seconds. Period. So needless to say he won that cash prize.

There was one rider whose name was Cash. His parents named their first child Rope, second child Tye, and third Cash. So when Cash had his first son, he named him Straight Cash. BiZarre. It was sort of funny though. Apparently, according to the announcers his mother, on a scale from 8-10 for hottness is a 12. They were going on and on about how hot his mom was. Poor kid.

We're planning a trip to the river today to do some rafting. It'll be 108...or something crazy, so we might not be out for that long.

It's been very relaxing on vacation. I've really enjoyed it. It's been a long time coming.

3 comments:

Fahrenheit 350° said...

Where are you?! Are you in Utah, talk about heat and rodeos?

The Garver Family said...

We are in Nampa, Idaho. It's been sweltering hot. LOL

Fahrenheit 350° said...

Nampa is cool, but I wish you were in Utah so I could see you!